Wondering what a successful chest augmentation with fat transfer looks similar? Here'due south my chest fat transfer before and after story!

Why I went with Chest Fatty Transfer:

After breastfeeding two kids, my boobs were not what they used to be. They took quite a beating. After looking at all of the options to determine which was safest, I got a fat transfer breast augmentation.

But so you know the backstory: I have nursed 2 babies. And I've pumped for the majority of those feedings. My first son, Everett was born prematurely at 23 weeks (you tin read that story here). I pumped for the four and a half months while he was in the infirmary. And I pumped for an additional six months when he was out.

My second son, Storm was born at 36 weeks, huge and healthy and screaming. They placed him on my chest and information technology's been a party ever since. You lot tin read his birth story hither. This kid would political party all night long, starving and screaming.

Storm wanted to eat all day long. But he would latch, suck, pull and scream. All. Twenty-four hour period. Long. I didn't know what was incorrect. He had severe reflux and despite eliminating basically every nutrient on God's green earth, it didn't meliorate.

At ix weeks one-time nosotros discovered he had astringent tongue and lip ties. I immediately had them corrected, but he never quite learned how to latch properly. We still tried, simply I concluded upwardly mostly pumping for the next several months.

I expected my boobs to become back to normal…but they never did.

Afterwards I finished pumping with my first son, my boobs somewhen filled back out. They were smaller, merely they were there. This time, I waited for months and months – and my boobs never came dorsum. I was every bit flat every bit ever, with some sag to top it off.

a woman in a beige bra and dark jeans taking a selfie in front of the mirror

I researched chest implants and plastic surgeons, merely found out breast implants are extremely dangerous and fifty-fifty doctors don't know what's in them.

I considered breast implants, but after doing some thorough research, I quickly found out that breast implants are non actually as safe every bit many doctors think they are. Read more than almost my feel here.

Breast implant studies have been express and short-term. There'south a reason hundreds of thousands of women have complained of a set of symptoms that are now classified as breast implant illness. Everything from autoimmune diseases to hair loss to depression. These women aren't making it upward.

I decided on a breast fat transfer process with Dr. Bendar in Charlotte, NC.

Dr. Bednar is the physician when information technology comes to breast augmentation procedures with fatty transfer. Women travel from all over the world to see him. He is kind, his staff (and married woman Sylvia) are amazing. They are thorough, informative and higher up all – they're nice! They are a group of genuinely kind people.

This is my earlier and after breast fat transfer:

breast augmentation with breast fat transfer before and after shot in a bikini

Same bathing suit. The picture on left from summer 2019, the picture on right three weeks after the breast fat transfer procedure.

a blond woman in a red push up bra

Picture in fancy bra. The marks on my stomach are from the compression garment I pulled downwardly for the photograph. I have to wear a pinch garment for the liposuction sites.

a blonde woman in a grey sweater showing off her natural looking cleavage after a breast augmentation with fat transfer

In a sweater, you'd never know I had annihilation washed. Breast fat transfer is non obvious at all.

a showing her cleavage in a bikini top after having had breast augmentation  procedure with fat transfer

In another bathing adjust.

a woman in a sports bra showing her post-surgery cleavage after breast transfer procedure

In my sports bra.

Is breast fatty transfer permanent?

It is of import to know that not all the fat injected will survive. The final results are just considered permanent after about 6 months when all of the fat that did not make information technology has been tending of naturally.

I'm only three weeks mail-op and I promise my boobs don't lose whatever more fat. Since the surgery, they, of class, take gone downward, with the swelling and all.

That'southward one of the cons of breast fat transfer. No i is 100% sure of how much you will retain. However, Dr. Bednar is the most skilled dr. when information technology comes to both shape and retentivity.

Hither are my 6 calendar month results.

Here are my results at one year (plus a lump update, a lumpdate if you will).

Do I regret my breast fatty transfer procedure?

No! I am so happy I did this and accept no regrets.

I didn't get a breast fat transfer because I hated my torso. I did it considering I honey my body! My body has given me two salubrious babies and I'm quite fond of information technology overall. But there's no denying my boobs were a wreck subsequently nursing.

It's hard to feel sexy when you lot have flat, yet saggy boobs. Information technology'due south hard to feel feminine. And honestly, it's hard to pull off a lot of apparel. I'm non a modest woman. I have big hips and huge shoulders and I simply looked asymmetric.

My breasts aren't huge now, but they're filled out and they have shape. They don't look fake, they look and feel natural. And I'm so thankful to Dr. Bednar and his team for giving me my boobs back!

This might also interest you:

  • How I avoided Strech Marks during Pregnancy.
  • Tips for Traveling with a Babe
  • Why you lot need Folate during Pregnancy
  • What to eat for a Healthy Pregnancy and Piece of cake Birth.
 This health and fitness blogger shares her experience with breast augmentation with fat transfer procedure which she had done after breastfeeding several children. See her honest before and after shots, learn about pros and cons, risks and side effects,  and find out whether or not she regrets it #breastaugmentation #fattransfer #beforeandafter #makeover #plasticsurgery
 This health and fitness blogger shares her experience with breast augmentation with fat transfer procedure which she had done after breastfeeding several children. See her honest before and after shots, learn about pros and cons, risks and side effects,  and find out whether or not she regrets it #breastaugmentation #fattransfer #beforeandafter #makeover #plasticsurgery
 This health and fitness blogger shares her experience with breast augmentation with fat transfer procedure which she had done after breastfeeding several children. See her honest before and after shots, learn about pros and cons, risks and side effects,  and find out whether or not she regrets it #breastaugmentation #fattransfer #beforeandafter #makeover #plasticsurgery
 This health and fitness blogger shares her experience with breast augmentation with fat transfer procedure which she had done after breastfeeding several children. See her honest before and after shots, learn about pros and cons, risks and side effects,  and find out whether or not she regrets it #breastaugmentation #fattransfer #beforeandafter #makeover #plasticsurgery
 This health and fitness blogger shares her experience with breast augmentation with fat transfer procedure which she had done after breastfeeding several children. See her honest before and after shots, learn about pros and cons, risks and side effects,  and find out whether or not she regrets it #breastaugmentation #fattransfer #beforeandafter #makeover #plasticsurgery